Company: Executive Financial Enterprises
Location: Los Angeles
Fast-paced, high-growth company seeking full-time Administrative Assistant. Must be able to multi-task, have good communication and organizational skills, and be a fast-learner. Knowledge of Microsoft Office a must. Must be able to work well under pressure and not afraid of a challenge. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives on accountability with little supervision. We have a collegial work environment - we are a place you will like to come to each morning. This position also offers the opportunity to move up in the company should that be your goal.
1. Work closely with management to ensure all areas of company are running smoothly.
2. Run reports in the different computer programs that are utilized in our office.
3. Work with the staff to ensure that processes are followed.
4. Handle client inquiries
5. Prepare correspondence
6. Order monthly parking passes for employees
7. Prepare new employee files
8. Prepare time sheets to be submitted to payroll.
9. Prepare any other reporting requested by management.
10. Assist in Building Management
11. Order supplies
12. Assist in training new employees
13. General Administrative tasks - data entry, filing, stocking, mail, outbound and inbound calls, etc.
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
2. Excellent organization and prioritizing abilities
3. Detail-oriented and process-driven
4. Flexible with ability to multi-task assignments
5. Super responsible and enjoys a wide variety of job duties
6. Easy going and enjoys working with people
7. High level of honesty and commitment to job is required
8. Professional attitude.
Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a Business Administration field (Communications, PR, Marketing, or similar). Comparable work experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a great team environment and we welcome a high work ethic in return.
Apply online at this website:
Looking for a Job?
Looking for employment? Need help searching for or applying to jobs?
Please contact the Ward Employment Specialists:
We'll set up an appointment to meet at the Stake Resource Center @ the Wilson Building. Assistance is offered to those seeking jobs and career development. Specialized counseling is also offered concerning issues such as financial crisis management, government benefits and legal matters.