Looking for a Job?
Looking for employment? Need help searching for or applying to jobs?
Please contact the Ward Employment Specialists:
We'll set up an appointment to meet at the Stake Resource Center @ the Wilson Building. Assistance is offered to those seeking jobs and career development. Specialized counseling is also offered concerning issues such as financial crisis management, government benefits and legal matters.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
NOW HIRING Caregivers/CNA
The mission of Homewatch Caregivers is to preserve dignity, protect independence, and provide peace of mind for our clients and their loved ones by providing exceptional care.
We are looking for caring , compassionate ,energetic people who are available to work in the area from Los Angeles and the Valley. We have positions that are starting immediately.
Job duties include:
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care (previous experience a must)
- Ambulation assistance
- Bathing and showering
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Transfers and positioning
Besides having a caring, positive attitude and great communication skills our requirements for these positions include:
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- CPR/First Aid certification
- TB test
- California Driver's License and an insured vehicle or reliable transportation*********
- Must be available to work on weekends, holidays, and overnight shifts
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Must complete a personality and attitudes assessment test (online )
PLEASE ONLY CALL MONDAY- 10A-2P!!!!!!!! 310-338-8540