Workers' Compensation Associate Attorney (Downtown Los Angeles)
Seeking EXPERIENCED Workers' Compensation (APPLICANT) Associate Attorney or Sole Practitioner To Join Our Firm
Busy workers' compensation law firm has an opening for an EXPERIENCED Workers' Compensation (APPLICANT) Associate Attorney. Must have at least 1 year of experience with handling injured workers' claims. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- One year experience doing workers' compensation.
- Problem Solver.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Able to supervise paralegals/assistants
- Attention to detail, patience, and the ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, planning and deadline management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other platforms.
- Must be available for immediate hire and immediate start
Looking for an associate who is looking for a firm to grow with.
Must be an active member of the California State Bar.
Must be a team player.
Must be professional.
Send your resume and salary expectation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: "WC Associate"
Looking for a Job?
Looking for employment? Need help searching for or applying to jobs?
Please contact the Ward Employment Specialists:
We'll set up an appointment to meet at the Stake Resource Center @ the Wilson Building. Assistance is offered to those seeking jobs and career development. Specialized counseling is also offered concerning issues such as financial crisis management, government benefits and legal matters.